Living in Cote d'Ivoire
Traveling abroad doesn’t have to be confusing if you know the right things before you go. In this section, we aim to provide you with the essentials if you are planning on traveling abroad.
However, in order to consult the most recent and updated information, we advise you to have a look at http://travel.state.gov/, the website the U.S. Department of State has designed especially to make American travelers aware of the requirements to be fulfilled and the cautions to be heeded when undertaking a trip abroad.
- Legal Assistance/List of Local Lawyers (PDF 178 Kb)
(Last Update: September 14, 2012)
- U.S. Embassy, Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire - Warden Message (February 19, 2010)
- Dissolution of the Government of Cote d’Ivoire (February 15, 2010)
- Warden Message Cote d’Ivoire – Demonstrations (January 25, 2010)
- Voting Message (August 24th, 2009)
- Meningitis in Cote d'Ivoire (January 25, 2008)
- Passport Warden Message (January 15, 2008)
- Heightened Security Awareness (January 15, 2008)
- Online Voting Survey (April 10, 2007)
- Past Warden Messages